Saturday, October 22, 2005

Which Christian website is the best? Part 2

I mentioned in my posting this morning that I would reveal tonight what in my opinion is the best Christian website. Well here goes!

It’s a website that describes itself as “Informing, Inspiring, Connecting, Equipping.” It covers News items and Hot issues among other things. There are so many other features on it that stand out. However, for me one of the highlights is the vast range of Bible studies that it offers. And I particularly am impressed with the fact that they don’t just offer standard Bible studies but they do ones based on TV programmes and films, for example: The Simpsons and Batman Begins. This I believe is a great idea because it enables people to compare modern culture against the Scriptures.

The website is of course…………………. ChristianityToday.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page