Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Are the Hurricanes God's judgement on USA?

I read an article on a website last week in which the writer was saying that he believed that the recent hurricanes in New Orleans, Florida and the Mexican coast were God's judgement on those various cities and towns. In the article he mentioned reasons why these particular places were judged. It was an interesting article that made you think.

Personally speaking I would not be as confident as the person who wrote the article in making this claim. If anyone asks me this question directly I think I will have to say I do not know the answer to it! That might sound like an easy answer, but I do not find those questions easy to address.

On the UCB website today there is an interesting article by R T Kendall on this question. Have a read and see what you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page