Friday, December 23, 2005

The only God

I read the following verses in Isaiah 45 today:

verse 5 "I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God."

verse 6 ".... men may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other."

verse 14 "Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other god."

verse 18 ".... I am the Lord and there is no other."

verse 21 ".... And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Saviour; there is none but me."

verse 22 "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other."

Some people may think that Christians are arrogant as they proclaim that their faith is the only true one. However, as I read the above verses I am encouraged to know that there is only one God. And as we prepare to celebrate the birth of his Son Jesus on Sunday let us remember this and rejoice in Him and not be ashamed!

1 Comments:

Blogger kyaminy06 said...

Excellent post!
gadgets for men

8:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page