Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mission Bell - Delirious?

TodayI bought "Mission Bell" which is the new Delirious CD. I'm currently listening to it for the second time as I write. My initial impression of it is that both the music and lyrics are very strong. If you are a Delirious fan then obviously it's essential listening and I think that any Christian who has an interest in music should check it out.

The following two items are from the unofficial Delirious website run by Dave Wood and make good reading:

Mission Bell CD review

Mission Bell CD lyrics

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm going to buy the CD today at the local christian bookshop. So i'm going to post again here after listening to the cd the first time.

The last album of Delirious, World Service, was a very good one, I sing the songs also today.

9:58 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I got the CD via Furious website. I love the first 3 tracks, especially Solid Rock. The rest of the tracks are growing on me with each listen.

3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page